EasyRedir enables you to export your account as a CSV file for backup or migration purposes. This article will help you understand the contents of that file.
There are 5 columns in the CSV export and it contains a header row for your reference. The columns are:
- type: The type of redirect (either 301 for a permanent redirect, or 302 for a temporary redirect)
- sources: A comma separated list of protocol-relative URLs that are being redirected.
- target: The target URL that the source URLs are being redirected to.
- forward_uri: This column will be true if the path part of the URL is being forwarded to the target URL, and false if it is not.
- forward_params: This column will be true if query parameters from visits to the source URLs should be forwarded to the target URL.