We have many HubSpot customers using EasyRedir to securely redirect their domain apex to their www subdomain. We are HubSpot's preferred solution for this requirement.
We're recommended by their sales team and featured in their knowledge base. Our #1 advantage is that we automatically set up SSL certificates for customer domains, which saves the time and money required to do it manually.
To get started, what you'll need to do is:
- Redirect the domain apex to the www subdomain ie) https://domain.com to https://www.domain.com. This is done on our Professional Plan where we will then automatically provision and renew an SSL certificate for you to ensure security.
- If you haven't already, you'll need to sign up with an account by clicking any sign up button on the webpage which will allow a 14 day free trial for you. Make sure you're trialing with the Professional Plan for automatic HTTPS.
- You'll then need to fill in the domain names or URLs that you’d like to redirect (source URL - https://domain.com), and the target you’d like them to be forwarded to (https://www.domain.com). You will need to redirect from the domain apex to www.
- You’ll be shown how to configure the DNS entries (required values for two A records will be given - we recommend using BOTH for reliability and stability) for the URLs that you set up in the EasyRedir dashboard. You'll then need to change the DNS settings for the source domain to point to these two EasyRedir required A records.
- Once this is done we will automatically provision an SSL certificate for the HTTPS to HTTPS redirect. The redirect will be immediate with EasyRedir, however this may take up to 24 hours depending on your TTL settings.
If you have any questions please connect with us on our live chat and identify yourself as a HubSpot customer. We are happy to help!