When viewing your URL redirects by source URL, you'll see a wealth of information at your fingertips. The information below will help you understand what it means.
Search Bar & Sort Order
The top section in the results panel enables you to search for source URLs you're looking for. You can change the sort order using the drop down on the right side of this section.
Batch Actions and Pagination
The second section from the top will show you how many rows you've selected in the rows below, and will display a drop down of actions you can perform against selected rows.
On the right side of this area you will see the pagination controls that enable you to switch between pages of results.
A single source URL result row will show you the following information:
- The source URL displayed in bold.
- The target URL associated with the source URL is shown below the bold source URL.
- Information about when the source URL was created
- Whether the redirect is configured as Permanent (i.e. HTTP 301) or Temporary (i.e. HTTP 302)
- Whether the redirect has path or query parameter forwarding enabled (the circular check mark shows it's enabled)
- A ellipsis indicating there is a drop down menu of other actions you can perform on this single source URL
You may also see a yellow warning indicator if the DNS for the source URL has not been configured to point to EasyRedir (as the example below shows). You can hover over or tap the warning indicator to reveal a description of the warning.