The Source Hostnames view enables you to easily see the state of all the hostnames used in the source URLs you have configured in EasyRedir.
Search Bar and Sort Order
The top section in the results panel enables you to search for hostnames you're looking for. You can change the sort order using the drop down on the right side of this section.
Batch Actions and Pagination
The second section from the top will show you how many rows you've selected from the rows below, and will display a drop down of actions you can perform against selected rows.
On the right side of this area you will see the pagination controls that enable you to switch between pages of results.
A single source hostname result row will show you the following information:
- The hostname used in at least one source URL configured in EasyRedir (in bold).
- The number of source URLs which use this hostname.
- The last detected DNS values for this hostname. We regularly check the DNS values of all hostnames configured in EasyRedir.
- A green checkmark or yellow warning sign based on whether the DNS values for the record are configured according to our instructions.
- A green checkmark or yellow warning sign indicating whether this hostname is answering HTTPS/SSL requests correctly.
- An ellipsis indicating a drop down menu where you can perform various actions on the associated hostname.
More Information about SSL Status
You may see a yellow warning indicator in the SSL status column for a variety of reasons:
- Your SSL certificate is still being provisioned by our systems
- Your plan does not support automatic SSL certificate management
- There is a problem requesting or renewing a SSL certificate for this hostname.
If you click on the hostname in the result row (or select "Show DNS & SSL status" in the drop down menu) you can see more information about the state of this hostname.