EasyRedir enables you to export the source hostnames in your account as a CSV file for backup or migration purposes. This article will help you understand the contents of that file.
There are 24 columns in the CSV export and it contains a header row for your reference. The columns are:
- hostname: The hostname for this rows data.
- dns_status: The last detected status for this hostnames DNS configuration. The value will be either "active" if the DNS is set up correctly, or "inactive" if it is not.
- certificate_status: The last detected status for this hostnames SSL/TLS certificate. The value will be one of: "active" if the host is protected by a currently valid certificate; "processing" if we are currently in the process of requesting a new certificate; "invalid_dns" if the DNS configuration of this host is incorrect and therefore we can not automatically manage the certificate; "invalid_caa_record" a CAA record is present but does not authorize Let's Encrypt; "aaaa_record_present" if there are any IPv6 AAAA records present which prevents us from automatically managing the certificate; or "hostname_contains_underscore" if the hostname contains an underscore and we are prevented from automatically managing the certificate.
- last_tested_at: The date/time that we last checked the status of this hostname
- acme_enabled: Whether this hostname is configured to have the certificate automatically managed.
- detected_a_records: The last detected A records for this host.
- detected_cname_records: The last detected CNAME record for this host.
- recommended_dns_type: The type of DNS record that we recommend you use when configuring DNS for this hostname.
- recommended_dns_values: Our recommended DNS value(s) for this hostname.
- alternative_dns_type: An alternative DNS type you can use with this hostname if our recommended type is not available for some reason.
- alternative_dns_values: The alternative DNS value(s) you can use if our recommended DNS type is not available to you.
- ignore_case: Whether this hostname is configured to treat both uppercase and lowercase letters the same in paths and query parameters.
- ignore_slashes: Whether this hostname is configured to ignore any slashes (e.g. "/" characters) found at the end of paths. Not that only slashes at the end of hostnames are ignored.
- not_found_response_code: The HTTP response code we will respond with if we can not find a redirect configuration for a requested path on this hostname.
- not_found_redirect_url: If the not_found_response_code is a type of redirect this is the URL where we will redirect visitors to when we do not find a match for their requested URL.
- not_found_custom_404_present: Whether a custom 404 page is present for this hostname.
- not_found_path_forwarding: If the not_found_response_code is a type of redirect, this setting specifies whether we will forward the requested path to the target URL.
- not_found_query_forwarding: If the not_found_response_code is a type of redirect, this setting specifies whether we will forward the requests query parameters to the target URL.
- hsts_active: Whether HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) is active on this hostname.
- hsts_max_age: The HSTS max-age setting for this hostname.
- https_upgrade: Whether we will perform a redirect of any HTTP requests on this hostname to HTTPS before continuing further processing.
- hsts_preload: Whether we will enable the "preload" flag in the HSTS response for this hostname.
- hsts_subdomains: Whether we will enable the "includeSubDomains" flag in the HSTS response for this hostname.
- dashboard_url: A link to manage this hostname in the EasyRedir dashboard.