The target URLs view is very similar to the source URLs view. This view is helpful because it allows you to see the URL redirect groups you have set up. URL redirect groups enable you to redirect multiple URLs to a single target URL, which enables you to aggregate analytics information for these redirects and efficiently uses the redirects your plan provides.
Search Bar and Sort Order
The top section in the results panel enables you to search for target URLs you're looking for. You can change the sort order using the drop down on the right side of this section.
Batch Actions and Pagination
The second section from the top will show you how many rows you've selected from the rows below, and will display a drop down of actions you can perform against selected rows.
On the right side of this area you will see the pagination controls that enable you to switch between pages of results.
A single target URL result row will show you the following information:
- Either the source URL (if only one is configured) or the number of source URLs in the group which redirects to the target URL
- The target URL, in bold, that visitors to the source URLs for this redirect will be forwarded to.
- Information about when the redirect was created.
- Whether the redirect is configured as Permanent (i.e. HTTP 301) or Temporary (i.e. HTTP 302).
- Whether the redirect has path or query parameter forwarding enabled (the circular check mark shows it's enabled).
- A ellipsis indicating there is a drop down menu of other actions you can perform on this single target URL.